Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Bedroom TV upgrade (replace your old CRT TV)

Subscription Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
06-05-2013, 04:33 PM

Click image for larger version

Name:	Panasonic RV installed.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	4183I found a Panasonic Hi-Def LCD TV that fits perfectly within the space that was previously occupied by the old tube TV. The Panasonic model is TC-L37E5 and is exactly 34 1/2" wide which in the space without modifying any part of the overhead other than removing the old Sony and its door. I attached it with a heavy duty swivel wall mount which makes access easy, and I installed a center speaker to the surround system in the space above the new TV. I am posting this for those that have a similar overhead and want to upgrade without chopping up the overhead. As you can see from the photo attached, the Panasonic is large enough to provide good viewing. While it is not necessary, i matched it with a Wineguard Hi-Def antenna.