Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Has anyone around here ever heard of BitCoin or are you currently using it???

New Reply
Subscription Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
02-26-2013, 10:11 PM
Default Has anyone around here ever heard of BitCoin or are you currently using it???

Reason I'm asking is that someone I do business with offered me BitCoin a few months ago and I was kind of skeptical of receiving it in lieu of dollars for services. At that time which was last summer the value or exchange of BitCoin vs. the US Dollar was about $6.00 USD to 1 Bitcoin. Then he offered it to me again last less than a month ago and it was $19.00 USD to 1 Bitcoin. Today it is 31.40 USD to 1. I'm like crap maybe I should have jumped on it back at $6.00. I don't like the idea of it being $30.00 plus.
02-27-2013, 02:43 PM

Hey Ken, I have been using bitcoin for about a year and a half and it is really starting to pick up momentum. I also keep some money in a couple different currencies and precious metals.
02-27-2013, 03:12 PM

I trade Gold ETF's. I've heard of bitcoin just wasn't sure what to think about it.

Jeff
02-27-2013, 06:27 PM

Never heard of this bitcon. Interesting I'm going to check into it.
New Reply