Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Newell Coach Cargo Weight Capacity

New Reply
Subscription Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
04-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Default Newell Coach Cargo Weight Capacity

Ok, so I'm really interested in these Newells and appreciate the craftsmanship, toughness and durability and understand that can carry a penalty when speaking about weight---they are really very heavy pieces of machinery. I'd be OK with that except I have a real concern about possibly not enough available cargo capacity weight-wise. What era newell has the ability to carry the most cargo weight?

Ed
04-16-2013, 06:38 PM

Ed maybe this will help.

http://www.luxurycoachlifestyle.com/...ght-limit.html
04-17-2013, 12:06 AM

Ed most of your later Newells have the larger basement areas and expanded inside storage. Some of the earlier models will still hold quite a lot. My nephew and his band use an extended MCI bus for that very reason and he can easily haul 2-3 times what I can in a Newell. They have massive bays designed to haul lots of luggage.
04-17-2013, 05:46 AM

Eddy you should have no problems with weight what so ever. Get yourself a Newell and hit the open road.
New Reply